Hustler Raptor 42
The all new Hustler Raptor 42 is designed to the highest of standards and is poised to lead the zero-turn market in the entry level category, delivering the best-in-class overall value versus the competition.
The Hustler Raptor 42 is powered by an industry preferred Kawasaki engine and is built with a fabricated steel deck, setting it apart from all other products in its market. The Raptor also features Hustler’s patented SmoothTrak Steering and its Automated Park Brake System.
The Raptor is built with the same great quality Hustler has been committed to for almost fifty years and is backed by Hustler’s industry leading three-year warranty* and unmatched customer care.
Interested in financing? See the variety of options we can help provide by clicking here!
- Heavy Duty Fabricated / welded steel decks. NOT STAMPED!
- Kawasaki premium and commercial grade V- twin engine
- Heaviest duty steel frame in its class
- SmoothTrak™ steering
- Patented integrated park brake system, built into levers
- Heavy duty front caster forks and large bearings
- 18″ drive tyres
- 11″ front tyres
- 11.36 litres (3 US gal) fuel capacity
- 11.3 kph (7 mph)
Freight – Additional Surcharge
This item is a large item. Shipping calculated on this website is only for items shipped within 100km from 15 Overlord Place, Acacia Ridge 4110. For items shipped to other locations an additional freight charge may apply.
Payment of goods
Option 1: Payment via cash, credit card, EFTPOS or Direct deposit prior to pick-up. Must be paid within 7 days
Option 2: Payment by Bank Deposit. Must be paid within 7 days.
Option 3: Paypal (except when the total exceeds $1500)
When orders go over $1500 payment can not be made through Paypal. A deposit of up to $1000 to hold the goods can be made and the balance paid by Bank Deposit or on pick-up.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated, low-lift steel blades. 20.50″ x 2.25″ x .188″
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life.
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,700 fpm @ 3200 RPM engine speed.
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Sprocket and cog. When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged .
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25″ x 1.5″ x .120″ (8.3 cm x 3.8 cm x .34 cm) channel. Drive motors mounted to .120″ (.45 cm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .25″ (.64 cm) steel.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Caster Tyres: 11 x 4.0 – 5, rib tread
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fender. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Cutting Height(s): Hand-operated deck height adjustment. Height adjustment in .25” increments from 1.5” to 4.5” (3.81 cm to 11.43 cm, .6 cm increments)
- Cutting Widths: 42” cut Side Discharge
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120” (.30 cm) welded steel with stamped spindle mount areas. Solid .75″ x .25″ (1.9 cm x .64 cm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges.
- Steel deck housing is 4″ (10.16 cm) deep to provide room for high-capacity mowing.
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 42″ cut. (2) Blades , deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Deck Lift: Hand-operated deck height adjustment.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Hydro-Gear EZT integrated hydrostatic zero turn transaxles.
- Engine: Kawasaki FR600V
- HP: 21.5 hp (13.4kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel – maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.36 L (3 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Governor: Mechanical
- Ground Speed – Forward: Infinitely variable 0-11.3 kph (0 – 7 mph)
- Ground Speed – Reverse: 0-6.4 kph (0-4 mph)
- Height: 39″ (990 mm)
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Length: 73″ (1850 mm)
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Mulch Kit: HA117578 – Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil.
- Grass Catcher: HA933010 – 2 bag catcher (non-powered)
- Hour Meter Kit: HA117703
- Arm Rest Kit: HA604436
- Extension Arms: HA333724
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 1.8 U.S. qt. (1.7 litre) w/filter
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- ROPS: *ROPS not supplied with unit*
- Safety Features: Operator presence system connected to clutch, seat, and park brakes.
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat. Fore and aft adjustment. Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Seat Suspension: Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housing, .76″ diameter high carbon steel shafts and sealed bearings with lower dust shield and seal.
- Steering: SmoothTrak™ twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Trim Capacity: .3″ (7.62 cm) [left side]
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Tyres – Drive: 18 x 8.5 – 8, turf tread
- Warranty: Raptor™: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 Years (3rd year parts only) – To the original purchaser only. Pumps & Motors only: 3 Years (3rd year parts only) – To the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer’s warranty for details. Warranty: Raptor™:Commercial Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: No Warranty. Pumps & Motor only: No Warranty. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer’s warranty for details. Warranty: Raptor™: Rental Application No Warranty. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
- Weight: 229.06 kg (505 lbs)
- Width: 44.42″ (1128 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 41″ (1040 mm)
- Residential Warranty
- Original Purchaser Only
- Complete Unit – 3 years (3rd year parts only)
- Engine – Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours, whichever comes first
Disclosure: We make every effort to keep these specifications up to date. In some cases when the current model is out replaced, our supplier will send this without our knowledge. This will mean we might have a slightly different model than specified here in stock. All the key features will be the same, however there might be a few minor changes so if there is something critical to you purchase please advise otherwise we will supply the latest model.