Hustler Fastrak 48
|This ain’t your neighbor’s mower… though he’ll wish it were. The Hustler Fastrak 48 has all the strength, durability and power needed for commercial use. As proof, we offer a remarkable 4-year limited residential warranty plus limited lifetime warranties on the frame and leading edge of the deck. That’s a serious mower.|
But we designed the Hustler Fastrak 48 with the homeowner in mind. Even though the frame is forged of heavy-duty steel, the zero-radius SmoothTrak™ steering is easy to use and will edge your flower bed with the finesse of a gardener. Its power makes quick work of the most expansive lawns. Yet it’s comfy enough for the most discriminating operator. Once you drive a Hustler Fastrak 48, mowing will never be the same
Features – Hustler Fastrak 48
- Kawasaki FR691 Engine
- 48″ or 54″ side-discharge with mulch kit option
- Beautiful quality of cut. Your lawn will be the envy of the neighborhood
- Standard hour meter
- Simplest maintenance in the industry
- 0-12.9 kph to get the job done fast
- Commercial duty sealed deck spindles
- Commercial duty ZT 3100 transmissions
- Complete Unit – 4 years or 400 hours
- Engine – Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours, whichever comes first
- Lifetime against tractor frame breakage and deck front edge being bent into blades
Need Finance ?
Click her to see our Finance options.
Freight – Additional Surcharge
This item is a large item. Shipping calculated on this website is only for items shipped within 100km from 15 Overlord Place, Acacia Ridge 4110. For items shipped to other locations an additional freight charge may apply.
Payment of goods
Option 1: Payment via cash, credit card, EFTPOS or Direct deposit prior to pick-up. Must be paid within 7 days
Option 2: Payment by Bank Deposit. Must be paid within 7 days.
Option 3: Paypal (except when the total exceeds $1500)
When orders go over $1500 payment can not be made through Paypal. A deposit of up to $1000 to hold the goods can be made and the balance paid by Bank Deposit or on pick-up.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty, heat treated, blades. 16.50″ x 2.50″ x .20″
- Blade Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to three spindles. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,600 fpm
- Brakes: “In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Internal transmission mechanical brake. When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged”
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications for current rating)
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5″ x 3″ x .125″ (38 mm x 76 mm x 3.17 mm) rectangular steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with heavy duty greasable ball bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are 3/8″ (9.52 mm) steel.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5.0 – 6, smooth trea
- Cup Holder: Two cup holders moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Cutting Height(s): “Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25” increments from 1.5” to 4.5” (3.81 cm to 11.4 cm, .6 cm increments) “
- Cutting Widths: 48” cut Side Discharge
- Deck Construction: 10 ga, .135” (3.4 mm) welded steel with 11 ga, .120″ (3.0 mm) doubler welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 1.0″ x .375″ (25.4 mm x 9.5 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Commercial-style box-section reinforced front edge.
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 48″ cut. Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Deck is suspended at the corners. Includes 3 deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Commercial-duty Hydro-Gear ZT3100
- Engine: Kawasaki FR691V
- HP: 23.0 hp (17.2kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel – maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 19.92 L (5.0 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Governor: Mechanical
- Ground Speed – Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.9 kph (0 – 8 mph)
- Ground Speed – Reverse: 0-8 kph (0-5 mph)
- Height: 44.3″ (1125.2 mm)
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Length: 73.6″ (1869.4 mm)
- Optional Accessories: “Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Mulch Kit 48″”: HA121474 – [Includes wavy mulcher blades]. The versatile Hustler mowing decks can side -discharge or mulch. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. • Grass Catcher 48″”/ 54″” / 60″”: HA933655 – 2 bag catcher [*must order (1) adapter kit below to complete HA933655]. • Catcher Adapter Kit 48″”: HA121074 – 2 bag catcher adapter. • Flex Forks™ 48″”: HA600213 [2 forks] • Light Kit (2015 FasTrak™) 48″” / 54″” / 60″”: HA121482 – Work later with our optional light kit. • Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA333724 – Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible. • Seat Isolator Kit: HA122166″
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- PTO Clutch: Electric PTO Clutch
- ROPS: Standard
- Seat: Custom bolstered vinyl with internal suspension for superior comfort
- Seat Suspension: Yes
- Spindles: Aluminium casting with 1.0″ (25.4 mm) steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Steering: SmoothTrak™ twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Tyres – Drive: 22 x 9.5 – 10, turf tread
- Warranty: “Hustler FasTrak™: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 4 Years or 400 hours*** – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Pumps & Motors only: 4 Years or 400 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Deck Spindles & Spindle Bearings: 4 Years or 400 hours*** – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours whichever comes first – to original purchaser only ***Lifetime against tractor frame breakage and deck front edge being bent into blades – to the original purchaser only. Warranty: Hustler FasTrak™: Commercial Use Limited Warranty (hour meter must be installed) Entire Product: 4 years or 400 hours*** – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only Pumps & Motor only: 4 years or 400 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only Deck Spindles & Spindle Bearings: 4 Years or 400 hours*** – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours whichever comes first – to original purchaser only ***Lifetime against tractor frame breakage and deck front edge being bent into blades – to the original purchaser only. Warranty: Hustler FasTrak™: Rental Application No Warranty. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.”
- Weight: 378 kg (835 lbs)
- Width: 49.1″ (1247 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 47″ (1193.8 mm)
Disclosure: We make every effort to keep these specifications up to date. In some cases when the current model is replaced, our supplier will send this without our knowledge. This will mean we might have a slightly different model than specified here in stock. All the key features will be the same, however there might be a few minor changes so if there is something critical to you purchase please advise otherwise we will supply the latest model.