The super lightweight and ergonomically designed Bushranger® L231 petrol powered grass trimmer makes the task of cutting grass easy for the avid home gardener. Powered by a 20 cc 2-stroke engine, proven for high performance and high torque. A heavy-duty machine with a solid steel drive shaft, tank guard and anti-vibration front handle, with Bushranger® you can really feel the quality at work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: Bushranger® commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Three Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger® trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with quality multiple bearing gear cases allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger® brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- Super Lightweight and compact unit with loads of power.
- Commercial quality 4″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Tank guard
- Single shoulder strap harness.
- Blade capable
- Made In Japan.