Brushcutters powered by Kawasaki are legendary for their quality engines. Designed with the commercial contractor in mind, this brushcutter has a high power to weight ratio displacing 45.4 cc at just 8 kg. Bushranger® and Kawasaki; the perfect partnership for the commercial operator.
- Nikasil Coated Cylinder and twin ring piston for long engine life.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger® trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger® brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- High powered, light weight unit loaded with commercial features.
- Bull handle.
- Tank guard.
- Commercial quality 5″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Blade capable – 10″ x 3 Tooth metal blade included.
- Pro dual harness.
- Made In Japan.