The Bushranger® BC261 Brushcutter is ideal for keeping more remote areas of the garden or land clear of unwanted growth. Effortlessly remove tough undergrowth and shrubbery whilst maintaining comfort with the ergonomically designed Bull handles, perfect for home gardeners or professional work. Powered by a 25.4cc 2-stroke engine. A heavy-duty machine with a solid steel drive shaft, tank guard and anti-vibration, with Bushranger® you can really feel the quality at work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: Bushranger® commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger® trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four-bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger® brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also, durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- A lightweight, high-powered brushcutter.
- Commercial quality 4″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Blade capable – 9″ x 4 Tooth Metal blade included.
- Pro dual harness.
- EPA3 compliant.
- Tank guard.
- Made in Japan.