The super lightweight and ergonomically designed Bushranger® L301 petrol powered grass trimmer makes the task of cutting grass easy for the avid home gardener or heavy-duty commercial operator. The powerful 30.2 cc 2-stroke engine made in Japan, for higher performance, higher torque, low and clean exhaust emissions, low noise and low running costs. A heavy-duty machine with a solid steel drive shaft, tank guard and anti-vibration front handle, with Bushranger® you can really feel the quality at work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: Bushranger® commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger® trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four-bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger® brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also, durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- A well-balanced precision built professional trimmer, generating a high power to weight ratio.
- Tank guard.
- Commercial quality 4″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Single shoulder strap harness.
- EPA3 compliant.
- Blade capable.
- Made in Japan.